Okay, time to be slightly narcissistic ☺. All jokes aside, I thought it was grand time to write a post to introduce myself properly.
I am rubbish at talking about myself, so instead you get to read 20 facts about me.
- I am 29 years old
- I am a chemist by qualification and have over 5 years of experience developing products for the market.
- Skincare is as much a passion of mine as is travel. My chemist background means that I am very picky with my skincare and very wary of the ingredients used in skincare products.
- Cinnamon and lemongrass are the only two flavours I hate, but will eat everything else
- I am a chocoholic. If it has chocolate in it, I will eat it.
- Melbourne is my favorite city in the whole wide world.
- I hold dual citizenship – Mauritius and Australia.
- I was born in Mauritius where I lived for 19 years
- I love reading and can read over three full length books per day (if I am not doing much else).
- I hate to be disturbed when I am reading and have been known to agree to things randomly without really listening while I am reading.
- I can speak four languages fluently: English, French, Hindi and Creole
- My first language is French
- I hate being defined by labels that society created
- I am stubborn to a fault
- I can pick up languages very quickly. I learnt to speak Hindi without any training. After 4 days in Spain, I could communicate and speak to the locals (basic but effective)
- I love road trips, but I always fall asleep in a moving car (when I am not driving)
- I love massages. In fact, I tricked Scott into promising that he will massage me anytime I ask (boy does he regret that)
- I have no favorite cuisine but I do have a soft spot for my mother’s cooking
- Scott (my husband) is my favorite person in the whole world
- I love meeting new people but I am rubbish at small talk.
I would love to know more about you. Please introduce yourself in the comments below.